Sunday, April 7, 2013

Tomorrow is the BIG day

Not only am I leaving to travel across the world tomorrow BUT Louisville is playing for the national championship WAHOO!  Words cannot describe how exciting this experience is going to be, but I am hoping that the plane will have coverage of the game because I will be in panic mode until I watch it. 
Throughout the week I have been trying to get ahead on my school work for my night class and trying to get everything ready.  I just know I am going to forget something not matter how many lists I make!!  The family that I will be staying with has 5 kids so I am excited to have a big family to be a part of for a short while; it will definitely be different than having only one big brother.
I will post more tomorrow at the airports and when I finally land in BARCI!!!!

Peace,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment